Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New carpet cleaner?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

joe34

Hi ,I'm looking to buy a new carpet cleaner .I went up to alltech a few weeks ago to look at there machines they had some nice ones there .

I know some use prochem and they really rate them just torn between the two any advice would be helpful if you use any of these machines?

There's one I have my eye on it has 3 vacuum motors on it and a heated element to it but it's 3 grand is it worth the money or a 2 motor vacuum machine is perfectly ok?

I'd like a truck mount but your talking serious dosh and I've already got a 800 or tank Tec in the van

Some people use alltec and some people use prochem , I went for Prochem because I new people that use there machines so I went and bought the one I pm'd you about the other week joe . It's up to you just make sure whatever machine you buy get a 45-50ft vac and solution hose so you don't have to drag the heavy ******** up stairs LOLOL

Ady is a good bloke to talk to as well [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Truck mounts are the nuts but I would not advise going straight out and buying one if you don't know anything about how to clean carpets. Plus they are a lot of money for good ones

Last edited by a moderator:
3 motor vac mate is the way forward and heated element is a must your definitely looking between the £2500 3k mark for a machine then you have all the extra bits you need to buy

Cheers Neil I know your the man in the know.

Do you think there's a big difference between a 2 vac machine and a 3 vac?

As like you said I want to get a long hose as once I've got it of the van and in position I don't want to move it.just wondered if it would lose any power with a long hose with a 2 vac?what do you think?

Latest Posts

Back