Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Place To Buy Virasol?

Hey Guys! Looking through threads on this site, Virasol seems to be the way forward for Conservatory/Fascia cleans with some sort of pump spray? Any pointers for cheapest place to purchase Virasol fellas? Was gonna hit B&Q to search for some sort of pump spray?

Maybe but 5 ltr of ubik or virosol is highly concentrated stuff which can be diluted down so very economical to use. I also only pay about £6 20 per 5ltr so is very cheap to buy localy from a supplier very close to me....

Once you actualy start doing the job then best to try different chems to see which ones works best for you /emoticons/wink.png

Yes it works quite well....what do you think?
wow! That's impressive! Will I get the same result with normal water(as I only WFP trolley/resin with no RO, hence every drop is precious-and cons roof would use a lot of pure water?). Am still building up round, hence use WFP trolley only when necessary but planning to invest in more permanent RO solution once established next year.

Using just tap water is fine but you will also need to prespary with somekind of suitable chem & scrub first on filthy plastic roofs.

Grey/black lichen like the pic below is the hardest to clean off no matter what chem you decide to use.

wow! That's impressive! Will I get the same result with normal water(as I only WFP trolley/resin with no RO, hence every drop is precious-and cons roof would use a lot of pure water?). Am still building up round, hence use WFP trolley only when necessary but planning to invest in more permanent RO solution once established next year.

Using just tap water is fine but you will also need to prespary with somekind of suitable chem & scub first on filthy plastic roofs.

Grey/black lichen like the pic below is the hardest to clean off no matter what chem you decide to use.
thats great, thanks for your help buddy!

Using just tap water is fine but you will also need to prespary with somekind of suitable chem & scub first on filthy plastic roofs.

btw: what method would you recommend? I was planning to wet surface first, apply chemical, leave for 5-10mins then scrub with brush and hose off? Have I got the right idea?

Yep that's the general idea but don't let the chem dry out.

btw: what method would you recommend? I was planning to wet surface first, apply chemical, leave for 5-10mins then scrub with brush and hose off? Have I got the right idea? ��

Handy to know Nick but i'm lucky enough to have a supplier just down the road that i can get virosol etc alot cheaper

Latest Posts

Back