Canvassers In Dublin?

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by alan lee, Oct 13, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. alan lee

alan lee Newcomer

cant seem to find any canvassers in this dirty ole town :D,i know most you lads are uk based,but if you know of any or have heard would appreciate if any are known,thanks :)

Advertisement
  2. Whizz-Bizz

Whizz-Bizz Forum Addict
    Supplier

I'll go, but Dublin is not a cheap place to get about in and add in planes etc. Starts adding up, maybe better off buying a round

3. alan lee

alan lee Newcomer

true whizz,already got a round,just need try build it up some,i just have to go out knocking on doors :D

4. Whizz-Bizz

Whizz-Bizz Forum Addict
    Supplier

You know what, I had a window cleaner in Dublin contact me last month, seemed very capable. I think his issue was he didnt want to knock alone Ill send over his number might be you 2 could bounce of each other and its less daunting having a buddy with you.

5. alan lee

alan lee Newcomer

thanks again whizz,bit of competition :D

Advertisement