Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What chemical?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

What is your preferred option?

• Total voters
Yeh back in the day I just used to go over upvc sills etc with the water, but this job Im doing tuesday, the sills look like never been done, green algie or something etc. tried out this stuff at home on garden upvc garden table and it came up ok, not brill but would you say sometimes they can only get to a certain standard? This stuff is not called any of those, just called upvc cleaner from somewhere. wonder if worth getting the screwfix stuff as seems popular.

Just done a bungalow with Screwfix stuff bloke was going to change plastic on eaves he is so happy now it looks like new again and now neighbour wants his doing. get some and try it you wont be disappointed mix it to 25 %

Yeh back in the day I just used to go over upvc sills etc with the water, but this job Im doing tuesday, the sills look like never been done, green algie or something etc. tried out this stuff at home on garden upvc garden table and it came up ok, not brill but would you say sometimes they can only get to a certain standard? This stuff is not called any of those, just called upvc cleaner from somewhere. wonder if worth getting the screwfix stuff as seems popular.
I did a white plastic cladding clean on Thursday with screwfix degreaser. It couldn't bring the bottom strip up white. Took a spot of cream cleaner on a cloth and it came straight off, not even much elbow grease. I think I'm going to start carrying some cheap supermarket bleach with me too for really green car port roofs and the like

I've got to admit. I was amazed at Scotts tfr and I've only used the 10. I bought the box of 10 and 20.
I'm still on my first bottle of 10 and it's paid for itself god knows how many times over. I'm not sure how bad a clean would need to be to break out the 20 though as the 10 just powers through everything so far

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I've got to admit. I was amazed at Scotts tfr and I've only used the 10. I bought the box of 10 and 20.
I'm still on my first bottle of 10 and it's paid for itself god knows how many times over. I'm not sure how bad a clean would need to be to break out the 20 though as the 10 just powers through everything so far

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

yes [ts good gear the rapid+ he does is rubbish and we use it to clean the toilets in the unit with as thats all it good for , defo cant knock the 20 those  

I've only ever used TFR. Stained black I've started using the pink stuff. Used hypo on a conservatory roof before which was great. 

Latest Posts

Back