canvassers

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by danny81, Apr 19, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. danny81

danny81 Member

been looking around also at canvassers there seem to be quite a few around was wondering if anyone has recently used one and had good results as this would be an option for me to get started

Advertisement
  2. Posh

Posh Hero

Give nick king a ring mate. He's based in north hearts & I have used him many times and reccomended him to other people & never had a comeback. His number is 07894051620. Tell him paul Kitchiner reccomended him.

3. As Paul said, used Nick, Tom & Andy this week. Nice blokes, def got the way with customers. Not done any of the jobs yet due to the rain so can't comment on the pricing but everything so far is looking good.

4. danny81

danny81 Member

thanks for replys guys its all appreshiated

5. Posh

Posh Hero

Glad it went ok. Yeah Tom and andy are good to. Jobs should be fine going by my experience with them. Weathers been lovely lol.

6. Glad someone else is feeling the pain! I couldn't do any window cleaning today so I thought I'd do the gutter cleaning job I had booked in for next week. The rain was so heavy at one point it was helping washing all the gutters out!!!

7. Posh

Posh Hero

Worked Monday and half day today. Don't give me bloody April showers lol

8. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Do these guys go and find work for you?

9. Posh

Posh Hero

Yes they do. Take no money up front & you can even ring the custys before you pay to make sure there cosher

10. danny81

danny81 Member

sounds like there a good bunch think i will defo give them a go thanks for replys

Advertisement