Canvassing companies

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Shaun1977, May 12, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

How do these people work I had it explained few weeks ago that you get refunded or work replaced if people drop out but I was just wondering if they get people sign up for least 2 cleans and they thn cancel before a third does that work get replaced or cancelled? As I know most charge price for work as 2 cleans so if that's case and they don't replace your no better off

Advertisement
  2. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

im guessing its just a gamble youve got to make

3. Whizz-Bizz

Whizz-Bizz Forum Addict
    Supplier

I remember coming up for Shaun1977 in June 2013 doing a marketing package very easy to work with and did a good job.

4. dan brazier

dan brazier Newcomer

Best thing to do. Is let them get you customers. Jobs ee the customers with the canvasser before you pay. That way if you lose any you have no reason to question the canvasser. And if you see them first you know what you are paying for.

Advertisement