Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Am Goign To Pay £10.00 A Month To Advertise On Facebook

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ye thats what i was going to do mate, make them like my page and puj a headline text before it

Spend that 10 per month advertisement on facebook adds. At least then your add will only be shown in the areas you want to work in.

I would report him for this as its against the rules. If you told him this and mention theres a good chance his page will get shut down you would be in line for some free advertisement lol

Exactly mk, I mailed a local page and asked how much to be a sponsor ( they posted their ad all the time ) they just told me they can't charge and I would need to talk to the owner, who never replied

Exactly mk, I mailed a local page and asked how much to be a sponsor ( they posted their ad all the time ) they just told me they can't charge and I would need to talk to the owner, who never replied
I just post in the selling groups and the business groups now. I get a lot of work from facebook.

another problem with this sort of advert is who knows where the fans are from. I guess the majority will be from that town, but there may be allot from all over the place as well. I dont really know much about football or how big a club it is, but I know plenty of people up here that are fans of the likes of man u. Would this be the case with this club?

I just post in the selling groups and the business groups now. I get a lot of work from facebook.
Marcs right he advised me and it's working well, I've got another 2 new jobs on this morning from facebook.

Big clubs like Man utd have fans all over europe... my page am going to advetise 80% are all from my area guaranteed /emoticons/tongue.png

Make sure ya ask anyone that contacts ya where they heard about ya H then ya will be able to tell us better how ya methods are working out.

Back