Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Carbon Fibre Poles

Neil

Whats the difference between carbon fibre and hybrid sections? I was looking at the unger nlite i think it is and you can add sections to it so for the full 66ft it works out £596 which is a good price, but you can either add the sections that ate carbon or hybrid whats the difference?

Whats the difference between carbon fibre and hybrid sections? I was looking at the unger nlite i think it is and you can add sections to it so for the full 66ft it works out £596 which is a good price, but you can either add the sections that ate carbon or hybrid whats the difference?
If you buy an nlite i was never ever ever talk to you again!

Yeah I know, what I was getting is not all other hybrid poles are 50/50 as one would expect.
Oh right, true, like full carbon poles aren't full carbon either. Think the facelift bottom section is glassfibre and the gardiner poles have a think glassfibre wrap round the carbon base section.

If you buy an nlite i was never ever ever talk to you again!
lol why damo ? There in my price range and that for 66ft as well mate

Just had a look at the weights and OMG.

NOBODY I know in this game uses them. They are total total garbage.

Lol are they that bad? Could i buy a 36ft carbon pole and add sections to it would that work out cheaper?

Lol are they that bad? Could i buy a 36ft carbon pole and add sections to it would that work out cheaper?
Neil what do you want the pole for as you have gone from a 66ft to 36ft.

I have been using my 36ft crappy brodex aluminium pole for some 3rd floor care homes and its soooo heavy, i am looking to get a carbon pole i talked about this before on here about what one and people said get a facelift but for a 36ft pole im looking nearly £500 but i saw the nlite and i can get one for £600 and thats 66ft

There is a reason it's that price it will be a huge mistake. I honestly don't know anyone who uses ones and never ever seen one.

I would 200% be looking towards gardiner poles.

There is a reason it's that price it will be a huge mistake. I honestly don't know anyone who uses ones and never ever seen one. I would 200% be looking towards gardiner poles.
true mate i might go and check them out a cleaning spot

Your brodex weighs a ton. And if you buy the n lite it will probably weigh the same or more.

It costs more coz its proven and will weigh alot less.

Slx 35 £385 plus vat. Working reach of about 40ft

Ask about. Unger poles for window cleaning are probably the worst going.

The yanks love em for some reason.

They think heavier is better

Back