CANVASSING TEAMS

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by dth, Apr 14, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. dth

dth Active Member

In leeds the window cleaning game is going down the pan the market it absolutely flooded with pure water window cleaners.
    There's lads out there employing canvassing teams to go out canvassing for new work and all the canvasing teams are telling customers that there windows dont need cleaning every four weeks and to have there windows cleaned every eight so theres lads out there cleaning windows every eight weeks for £10-£11 pounds.
    You lads are shooting your selfs in the foot and just showing how desperate you are for the work..
    Im so glad im not just starting out and have over 700 a month to keep me occupied.

Advertisement
  2. Bucko Jr

Bucko Jr Active Member

3. dth

dth Active Member

Youll get em pal you just gotta keep going

4. Bucko Jr

Bucko Jr Active Member

Days are so long at the min for me I'm working 6 days a week and then door knocking in a evening and 1 and a half days at weekends while my dad goes and does the first cleans and then the maintenance cleans until we have enough for me to drop on with him.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

5. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

We're I am there is guys advertising to do any house for a 5 quid and cheaper .. I'm not the dearest but Jesus they'll destroy it and we won't get prices up wen min wage goes way up again in couple years

6. Hunty

Hunty Active Member

Honestly my only prob is East Europeans doing houses at £2 a front they are canvassing all hours to get everyone on board and they are going out in teams of 4 smashing an area, all working trad of course as cheaper to set up and are not doing a good job, even if we leave the EU I can't see this stopping too soon as these are happy to work 10 - 12 hours a day for £40-50 each!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

7. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

At end of day they can do it and everyone starts somewhere

8. CHWS

CHWS Guru

The thing about Europeans is a lot of people wouldn't trust them. Just say oh is that the boys who stole a pair of football boots from down the street

9. Poles Apart

It's not all about "budgerigar" window cleaning, if I get a job I like to be involved at it's inception not send gangs round door knocking only for someone else to turn up and do the job. It's nice to earn someones trust and bulid a friendly relationship, we've always got time for a cup of tea with our custy's and we like to see them now and again some even give us xmas presents, I'd like to think there wouldn't be many who would dump us for £2 Romanian, no offence to Romanians.

10. Andy

Andy Forum Addict

I new a £5 Rumanian but by god she was ugly.

Advertisement