canvassing this time of year

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Legend, Nov 12, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Legend

Legend Member

hey guys are any of you canvassing at present?if so what kind of results are you getting?thanks

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Knocked on 4 doors and got 4 jobs this week. I did have the advantage of being the previous cleaner. It probably helped that I reeled off what windows were where, gate codes etc

3. Clisty1989

Clisty1989 Forum Addict

I've found that I'm getting more success now then the summer, dunno if its the places I'm going or whether they think if I'm working this time of year I'm less likely to quit

4. BenjiRixon

BenjiRixon Active Member

Canvassed a whole days work 3 weeks ago. Took 2 days to canvass it but we'll worth it. Windows in a right state this time of year. Go for it :)

5. JClean

JClean Member

I've canvassed 2 nights this week and picked up 5 new customers.
    So doing ok

6. craig34

craig34 Newcomer

ive just broke free from a company looking to start up my ive found flyby nite window cleaners who charge £5 per house dont want o twork in the winter

7. BenjiRixon

BenjiRixon Active Member

Picked up 2 tidy size commercials in the same day! I didn't canvass any, well sort of...... they come from domestic customers I canvassed in summer and they were looking for a window cleaner in there workplace and recommended me. The customers are only a quick £5 a front jobbies. .... but it's worth knocking them and doing a good job as you never know where it leads :)

Advertisement