canvassing tip

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Underdog, Oct 22, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Underdog

Underdog Member

hi, im building a new round so thought id share a tip thats working very well for me. i get lots of people who take a quote and say thanks il be in touch soon.

well they never ever phone, not one has so far in the 2 months iv been canvassing.
    But i make a record of every house i leave a quote also the no answer houses too.

Make sure you call back on every quote you leave. i would say i have a 90% success rate of them saying yes when i return after a few weeks.leave it a minimum of a week before returning id advise though but if you want the work dont let them slip through the net.

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

Can't argue with 90%, good job. Just be careful that you are not pressuring them into taking you on- they can often be the worst messers further down the line.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Underdog

Underdog Member

definately not pressuring in them.one thing i hate from salespersons is pressure so im a million miles from that.

4. BenjiRixon

BenjiRixon Active Member

Just make sure you charge accordingly for first clean. Other wise you might go there once or twice and then they cancel

Advertisement