canvassing

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by super mck, Apr 22, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. super mck

super mck Active Member

going out canvassing this week? ****ting it,what do i say,help ouch!

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

I'm canvassing all week aswell :/ just say "hello do you need a window cleaner" that's all I say if they say no ( most of the time) just say thanks for your time.

3. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Hey I'm in the area every 4 weeks cleaning windows, just calling to see of you would like yours cleaned?

This week is my easy week so I will be out a few ***hts knocking. It's hard at the start, took me a while to build up the confidence, but once you see how easy it is and how it is the best way to build your business, you will enjoy knocking doors!! Good luck pal

4. super mck

super mck Active Member

:pthanks lads, i think my **** has left the building?

5. Paul

Paul Guest

Lol it's just getting over the NO's and that sh@t feeling you get with the first few, that will pass and just go over your head, I hate doing it but it's great getting a massive YES.

6. harunh

harunh Legend

Canvassing is the best way to get work i reckon :) ill be at it in 2-3 weeks ! lol..... i can imagine all the NOOOO's i will get lool.... but some will be like yes please ! :)

7. mark m

mark m Hero

Your will do mate this week when you walk to the door like a drowned rat they will fill sorry for you and give you a job :):)

8. simon

simon Guru

i always say 'do you have a w/c because im expanding my round through this area' sound like you've got a lot & they may be missing out -- even if they say no ta ask if you can leave a flyer just in case

9. Knoxy

Knoxy Well-Known Member

I've got 6 big first cleans this week, then its door knocking for the rest of the week. Not done any door knocking yet as a window cleaner but have knocked on doors for the last 20 years as a postman so I should be fine.

10. harunh

harunh Legend

knoxy... how di you get them 6 jobs without door knocking ?

Advertisement