Car boot sales

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Posh, Apr 16, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Posh

Posh Hero

Was doing a local car boot on Sunday and thought theirs hundreds of potetional customers here so started thinking about advertising while doing it. Thought of maybe sticking flyers on the cars or maybe a poster on my stall. Anyone ever done this or anyone with any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. harunh

harunh Legend

thats a very good idea mate... u can go to each stall and leave some of your cards their.... so people can pick it up.... some people might mind.. but just payu them a bit of money like 1 kwid ? they surely wont mind mate

3. best

best Active Member

many window cleaners have a T SHIRT etc advertising themselves "Do you need a regular window cleaner"

you could wear this on the car boot, when you are shopping and even when you are working

4. vito61

vito61 Well-Known Member

Sign written van would obviously help

5. mark m

mark m Hero

I have been thinking about this i love going to car boots but i can honesty say i do not remember a single sign written van you head is down you are looking at the tables and the floor maybe a few cards would help every time you sell something it could work, any way no harm in trying

6. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

The car boots around my area would attract people from all over. So you could pick up houses here there and everywhere, I'm not sure if it would be a good idea? But I have seen at one a van sign written offering power washing and PVC cleaning just parked, there was no stall.

Advertisement