Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tds

WCF

Help Support WCF:

000 tds is bull ive used upto 54 without any problems just depends what your water is like to start with .

Im running at 12 at the minute and its been like that for 3 months now not had any complaints as yet .

U wouldn't buy sports car

Them drive it every where at 50 would u

Ro are used to purified you water

So use it that way

Mine cost less then a tenna a year to keep my water pure.

i let my water go to 003 then change resin i did let it go to 026 once but in the hot sun had spoting so 003 is my limit now on a cloudy day u can get away with a high tds i think but not on a hot sunny day

I'm not saying that you can't work with a higher tds but assuming you tell your customers that you clean their windows with pure water you should keep it as close to pure as is reasonable imo.

Choice is yours at the end of the day. You'll be the one getting called back if it spots /emoticons/wink.png

how long do you get until you have to change your resin if it is on your RO and your pre filters

should be all set up and started by Wednesday thanks

So its safe to assume that neither of you guys have nor do clean windows in the rain ???
I'll clean in a light shower but not torrential. Rain water round here is only 10-15 ppm anyway.

I tend to harvest around 4-8ppm so doesn't Bother me working in rain, only light though cos customers just wouldn't get it. I've used high tds with no spotting but not as high as gav lol. Agreed what he says though I think it depends on the stuff that's in it in the first place.

Had the ro unit for 2 days now first day was fine reading 00.next day went up to 003 why all brand new equipment.resin all ready suppled .did a flush still 003.

003 will be fine dont worry about it .

Are you running it through a DI on the RO system ?

My ROman RO was running at 000 for a few weeks then went up to 12 and its been there since got no intention in changing until it needs it . There's no point your just wasting money

Wouldn't dare go above single figures round my way (Sussex) - let it go to about 20 once, did my own windows and left loads of runs & spots.

Back