Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

NEW DI VESSEL BUT POOR AMOUNT OF 000 TDS WATER

WCF

Help Support WCF:

chris70

Just bought new 19ltr di vessel came filled with resin 10ltr i think my tap tds is 277 the vessel only produced about 200ltr of 000 tds water before shooting up to around 20 tds is this right thought would have got more than that

Just bought new 19ltr di vessel came filled with resin 10ltr i think my tap tds is 277 the vessel only produced about 200ltr of 000 tds water before shooting up to around 20 tds is this right thought would have got more than that
Sounds to me like there isn't enough resin in the vessel. 10L in a 19L vessel = half full. The resin should be up to the bend.

yeah this is what i thought there should be more than 10ltr in 19 vessel but this is what they said it should be maybe try filling up and see what happens and 277 is bit high i suppose for di only really did not want to go down the ro road though all looks bit involved for me

You will need a RO system with that reading coming out of your tap, which is a similar reading to mine.

Back