Caravan cleans

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Paul, Apr 24, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Paul

Paul Guest

Thought I will give it ago this afternoon contacting caravan sites for cleaning, I've had 5 reply back now wanting a meet, for a pricing structure, what do I charge from a small tourer to a static I need a price list :-/ please help

Advertisement
  2. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

mark m cleans caravans he could give you an idea im looking into this aswell as i live along the coast and thers loads of caravan sites around

3. Paul

Paul Guest

I was very surprised to the response to my emails I sent this afternoon.

Come on marky where are you????

4. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

thats gota be a good sign then if you got a fast response off them them must be very interested

5. Paul

Paul Guest

I hope so mate, been on a downer today that picked me up.

6. mark m

mark m Hero

i have got a video all ready with how to do it what to take and what i price .The problem is last week i played around with my computer to down load my logo which belfast helped me with the problem now is my files are to big and i have to reduce them .Most of you will laugh and sort it out in 2 minutes but i am **** at this sort of thing and need some help please

7. Paul

Paul Guest

Mail it to me I will upload it for you info@bordercity-windowcleaning.co.uk I would really like to see it before I meet these site owners :p

8. Podrikk007

Podrikk007 Well-Known Member

Yeah me too

9. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I won't laugh mark I wouldn't know how to resize a video either lol..

10. mr shine

mr shine Guru

what sort of price would you lads charge for a small caravan as ive have asked to quote for a few

Advertisement