Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Great Result

WCF

Help Support WCF:

City don't win anything anyway....they can stick their money where the bluemoon don't shine for me /emoticons/smile.png

City don't win anything anyway....they can stick their money where the bluemoon don't shine for me /emoticons/smile.png
how about the title last year, charity shield this year, fa cup year before!!!!!!

coz the rags never spend money do they. typical red thinks football started in 92

how about the title last year, charity shield this year, fa cup year before!!!!!!
coz the rags never spend money do they. typical red thinks football started in 92
That is dead true. The amount of manure followers that think football started in 92. I call them followers as most buy a shirt & sky & think there a supporter. A supporter goes & supports the club.

That is dead true. The amount of manure followers that think football started in 92. I call them followers as most buy a shirt & sky & think there a supporter. A supporter goes & supports the club.
I agree posh, how many of there followers even know where the cesspit is? The same when people say a club has no history, they don't know what they're talking about. Every club has history, some are just more successful than others as there are only a limited number of trophies you can win in a season. They only club with no history is the dispicable MK Dons. I have followed the blues since i was 8 years old, 1986, and have had a season ticket for the past 6 seasons and went to matches before that, only reason i didn't go more before then was that i live nearly 300 miles from Manchester and couldn't really afford to go before.

As i said before in a diff thread good luck to all your teams, unless you support bacon faces bunch of ***** and lets enjoy the rest of the season

I refuse to talk to any Essex red about football what so ever!can't stand man U fans in the south.!

TRUE GLORY HUNTERS!

I refuse to talk to any Essex red about football what so ever!can't stand man U fans in the south.!

TRUE GLORY HUNTERS!

Latest Posts

Back