Carpet Cleaner Karcher

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Gmeister, Feb 1, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Advertisement
  2. TobySampson

TobySampson Well-Known Member

Still seems a lot to me... I've got a George Hoover and just use that... Earns me £300+ a month normally and it was under half the price of that one..

3. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Ive got one that needs a new motor i think I'm buying a bigger machine as i need one, they are good mate .

4. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

First off there on ebay for 330 mate, Ive been reading up on carpet cleaning and they all say stay clear of it.

If your willing to spend 440 on it you may as well spend extra for a better machine which you will get later on anyway, Short term its going br **** cause your forking out all that money but as its business you should think long term your saving money, time and have a way better machine. Second hand karchers sell for next to nothing too.

If you advertise the fact that you do carpet cleaning I really dont see it taking long to make your money back from it. How much do they charge where you are per carpet or per m2?

5. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

6. adyspurs

adyspurs Guru

karchers are okay for tickly jobs but it your gona do it properly invest in a hot water extraction system.they really cut the mustard and yes they are more money but you make your money back in no time with right application.i only had to do job the other day where operater had karcher and my machine and me sorted it out as it was heavily soiled.

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Better to Invest in pro kit if you can.

If a so say carpet cleaner turned up with one of those at my home I would send him packing and get someone else in that uses the right kit for the job. Using pro kit not only looks a lot more profesional but would do a far better job than that ever could.

8. adyspurs

adyspurs Guru

Well said Smurf,first year of carpet cleaning didn't even push for it and done massive wack.those karchers just don't do it well at all,it's got to be pro kit all the way .

9. jimbob

jimbob Well-Known Member

what about them rug doctors are they any good? ive seen them on ebay for around the £450 mark

10. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Rent one mate thats what im going to do and test it out on a job :) people will say there rubbish they probably are and you can't do stairs with them

Advertisement