Carpet Cleaning

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Neil, Jan 18, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Ive been asked to do carpet cleaning for an estate agent and has told me there would be a lot of work passed my way. But is it as simple as just going to get a machine and stain remover and thats it? Surely you must have to do a course on it, but it might be worth my while as I'm doing cleaning for them anyway and they need a carpet cleaner too

Advertisement
  2. Iain

Iain Guru

Have you cleaned carpets before? I know some people just pop to morrisons and rent a machine! Probably not what everyone does though

3. Neil

Neil Grand Master

I have but only on my sisters how do i know what chemical gets off what stain just buy a stain remover? Its only for rental property's so i suppose i just make sure the stains come out ? If its rental property the carpets wont be expensive. What machine is the best?

4. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Someone help me please ? Lol :)

5. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Sorry can't help you directly, you can send Squeak and Bubbles a message, he has answered my questions about carpet cleaning.

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Not all stains will come out. Simples...

Would sugest you sub one or two jobs out to someone who knows what they are doing frist and go along with them so you can see what's involved. That way you can see if you want to get involved in that kind off work before spending out a few grand for a decent pro setup. ;)

7. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Sweet i will have a word with someone cheers everyone

8. harunh

harunh Legend

B n q have machines u can rent out :)

9. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Yeh i know but can i just spray a stain with stain remover and rent the machine and get the stain out ?

10. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

I use a steam cleaner and vanish for really bad bits.... Trust me my 20 month old destroys my purple carpet (bloody women wanting certain colours) .... I clean my fairly often and never have an issue, even with squished in fruit and drinks lol

Advertisement