Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Solar panel cleaning evidence ........

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You're both right, it'll never pay!!! ;-)
haha i never said that lol

it paid me £20 and i know it pays you handsomely lol

but i would find it hard to pitch for work using the output gains as my only thing for pro's for cleaning

i have mentioned to a few of my custys who have panels that it "COULD" increase output but just say why not try to protect/maintain their very expensive investment by a once a year clean.

haha i never said that lol
it paid me £20 and i know it pays you handsomely lol

but i would find it hard to pitch for work using the output gains as my only thing for pro's for cleaning

i have mentioned to a few of my custys who have panels that it "COULD" increase output but just say why not try to protect/maintain their very expensive investment by a once a year clean.
Good thinking. There is evidence out there to show it will increase output, but so far there is not a UK 'standard'. We have our own case studies so can draw on these for experience.
However, within the next 12 months, we will be working with the professors at Glyndwr University and get some 'official' UK solar panel cleaning research completed. Its very exciting to be part of this! They are the real deal. No organisation anywhere in the UK is better placed than these guys to prove the scientific benefits of solar cleaning. Watch this space.......

Good thinking. There is evidence out there to show it will increase output, but so far there is not a UK 'standard'. We have our own case studies so can draw on these for experience. However, within the next 12 months, we will be working with the professors at Glyndwr University and get some 'official' UK solar panel cleaning research completed. Its very exciting to be part of this! They are the real deal. No organisation anywhere in the UK is better placed than these guys to prove the scientific benefits of solar cleaning. Watch this space.......
I'll be watching with baited breath, after I have completed the impact43 training and I have a piece of paper I will actively seek solar work around my area. Will they publish their findings for us all to see?

Yes. The findings will be published. It may not be until this time next year. They have to be meticulous. They are the leading minds of solar research in the UK. That's not boasting, they are THE men! :)

Latest Posts

Back