Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Do you start at the front or the back?

Eddie dragon

Thought I would ask after reading a thread about access issues.

I start at the furthest point and work back. I find it a little faster as the hose is ready for realing in after the last window. No getting caught on anything. Also means you find out first if there is a problem with access.

Sometimes I start at the front because if there's a car parked on the drive I won't have to pull as much hose off and leave it in a big pile so that I can get round the car. If that makes sense?

I always start at the front so I don't scare the customer when they see me appear at the back. Knock the door as I'm extending the pole and finishing the first window as the customer answers.

Thought I would ask after reading a thread about access issues. I start at the furthest point and work back. I find it a little faster as the hose is ready for realing in after the last window. No getting caught on anything. Also means you find out first if there is a problem with access.
You've got to reel out more if you start at the back don't understand the point it makes no difference, I'm quicker as using backpacks I use common sense text or phone first, book them in and if they want to go out I do the back first.

Latest Posts

Back