Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

lurkers show yourselves

I don't mind the odd day either when it's peeing down outside but those days are rare now as i have got busy now

It helped me when the guy i subbed from sold up and left me in the :turd:

But now i will never go back to working for someone else

If i do a day for my mate it's either east or west london or norfolk/suffolk area

Not likely to do any more though

Did a day last week for him to help him out and i was quiet for the day but getting fed up with it now i don't need it

Only £10 ph but cash in my pocket but when i see how much i have earned in a day i think i could have done that by lunchtime on the windows..done a few silly days for him before where i took a van so no tacho and did a 15hr day round near fakenham or yarmouth way

I'm in norfolk mate. On the lorry I usually go to hoddesdon or hatfield or London colney. Often collect from that flour mill in the centre of bishops stortford. Fun to get to in an artic

I've been in that building to see a mate before..not fun trying to park round there

If Hoddesdon or hatfield is that arla/pcl you deliver to?

They are based in both places

3000 users thats hell of a lot lurking
Yep several have left and not come back. The majority are likely just spam members who register but get no further but there is still a fair proportion of that 3000 that are lurkers.

I know pindar road..ever go to what's the point..sorry waltham point?

Ocado is a dump to work at..did a couple of months there while building my round up last june time

Did my cpc in the transport office at arla when i was out of work then went to ocado

Couldn't hack working for others

Especially at arla with 255 wagons and no one keeping track of the trailers properly

Nightmare

Always kept a bunch of old customers i had for years while subbing so never stopped cleaning windows so thought sod this I'm going for it and never looked back..also never been this happy since i sold my london round and moved up here years ago

That will keep ya busy then mate. I loved it all. Now I'm a lonely ole ****** lol. Mine r 26,25,22 & 20. All with the same lady. Me 25 year old one is living back with me at the mo. She's left home 4 times now
Strange names /emoticons/wink.png

Yep go to sainsbury at Waltham. And Iceland at Enfield. And aldi heading down towards Tottenham. Harlow pound land as well. Ocado is a dump. Slow to unload but like u when driving, I'm paid by the hour

The guy who owns pcl who do arlas work in Hoddesdon and hatfield is minted

Owns both of them..sold half of hatfield one to bidvest for 20 million

Built most of the new builds in Hoddesdon and harlow as his company seems to have the monopoly

Even owns the firm who leases the trucks to his own company pcl in Hatfield so is leasing himself 255 wagons

He's a sicillian guy who has massive gaff back home as well

Joe Ricotta his name is

Very shrewd guy

I'm in norfolk mate. On the lorry I usually go to hoddesdon or hatfield or London colney. Often collect from that flour mill in the centre of bishops stortford. Fun to get to in an artic
Hi Markyboy I'm based in Bishop's Stortford. I have a few jobs close to that flour mill so know it well :thumbsup:

I was in Stortford last week at sons rugby match

Stortford rugby club

Am always going past there

Why is every road sign different for Stortford

1 says bshps stortford

Bps stortford

Stortford

B stortford

No sign is the same

Weird place

I was in Stortford last week at sons rugby matchStortford rugby club

1 says bshps stortford

Bps stortford

Stortford

B stortford

No sign is the same

Weird place
good question, i never noticed that before.

I was in Stortford last week at sons rugby matchStortford rugby club

1 says bshps stortford

Bps stortford

Stortford

B stortford

No sign is the same

Weird place
That's either well observed or stortford (bishops or B) bores the pants off you or you need to get a life /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png

Or getting in and out the little visitors carpark on the left as you go past on the left of it by the train station

And whichever way u come into town to the mill is bad. Horrible going up that hill to the lights after loading up. Ole lorry is only doing 1 mpg going up there

I used to do a lot of my driving round that area..lots of little villages between there and the A10

I absolutely hate that set of lights at the crossroads on the way between the a10 and stortford..can wait there for ages most times

Back