Cavassing

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by me5380, Aug 15, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. me5380

me5380 Member

After reading through quite alot of this forum i notice alot of you guys have very little time to canvass ,Iwould love to hear from anyone in the notts area who requires a canvasser,Wewill charge just £500 for £250 worth of work this would also include leaflet production,I have a strong background in marketing and have contacts within the print industry so any flyers would be top quality,at the moment we only cover nottingham but we are looking to expand soon,

As you will know £500 is just 2x the clean so it is a great price so if you are looking at expanding your round please get in touch for more details :)

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

I am in Notts area but not bothered at the moment, maybe in the future though so I'll keep you in mind.

3. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I don't know why canvassers don't just keep all the work and employ a cleaner lol

4. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Yeah I thought that myself lol .
    Would make good business sense tbh .

5. me5380

me5380 Member

i did think that myself but the thing that crossed my mind time and time again was that why would someone clean for me when they could set up just as easy on there own,to start a traditional round it can be very inexpensive to get started ,i just think it would only be a matter of time before i lost all the work to the cleaner i employ ,plus most canvassers like myself canvass for different industries not just window cleaning,

6. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Why would people pay you when they could knock doors themselves? Not everyone wants to be self employed, not everyone can set up their own business and some are happy to be employed..

7. me5380

me5380 Member

depends on what your time is valued at,how successful you are and how much time you have on your hands,plus many people can not canvass just as many people probly like me do not know much about claning a window,if you are lucky enough to be a goood canvasser and a good window cleaner thats great but the fact is many people are not

Advertisement