Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pricing up a new job, advice appreciated.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

TommoTrueShineWCS

Cold canvassing cafes seems to give me a lot of breaks.... seems always some business head is eating when I ask...

Last time I canvasses a cafe I got thrown a steady two bones...

This time... well, photos say it all... lovely job.

Insides not finished yet, but will be shooting for a builders first clean then routine, the outside fronts is ready for regular clean. at the back, the ground floor will be builders' but I might just give that in, but not without mention of course, to sweeten the deal. Screens will be included, I assume.

Would like to hear opinions and suggestions, anything at all.

View attachment 8148

View attachment 8143

View attachment 8144

View attachment 8145

View attachment 8146

View attachment 8147

The work, i can see and plan effectively, though may have over looked or missed something. And the all important quote, pricing this size is new for me.

Have you got the equipment to clean that high? I'm thinking of the single window above the bay in the front, the glass roof panels at the back, and those 2 windows above that.

If you haven't then its probably not worth the equipment investment for a one off job.

On the back and above the glass wall at the front, windows can be done from inside. I can get access to a pole to reach the top two windows of the front(painted wall, to left of glass wall.)

Well, after my second visit to check the place out (important, i feel, with a job this size and my first quote of this size)

I hope the punt is fair and successful. They wanted a lot of cleaning throughout the month, so ive given a quote of the weekly and monthly bill, overlooking the builders clean hike to hopefully increase my chances.

It would mean masses to me if i got this one in. This would be the point to build a portfolio of site photos and client reviews.

It would also do me well as I picked up a 40 pounder walking back along the way there

Back