Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cd

Posh

We all bought CDs and usually no matter how much you like the band/singer there's always a **** song on it. However have you ever bought a cd/Lp where you've liked every track. My one is stone roses 1st album. Every track brilliant. Also glasvegas 1st cd. Awesome.

big country-the crossing

levellers-levelling the land

stone roses-stone roses

bluetones-return to last chance saloon

Little Minx lol.

Stone Roses first album was brilliant. I'll +1 it any day.

I've got an album by The Cult. I don't know which one but it's got She Sells Sanctuary. Anyone that knows that song will probably be playing air guitar now. Incredible song!

Can't believe no one likes little mix or even better renee and renato. Now there's a duo.
Must be getting old, i have no idea who, or what 'little mix' is!.

As for renee and renato, just got one thing to say,

HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!!
Can't believe you laugh at renee and renato!!!

Little mix won x factor

i've just bought traveling wilburys. that's good, only took me 20 years to get round to buying it /emoticons/biggrin.png

But sometimes you only need a few great tracks to make a great album. Love was one if their better albums but some of the tracks did suck!

Id forgot all about that classic. Did you know it kept ultravox off the top spot. People called it a travesty but I can't see why. We know what was the better song. HEY

Back