Cement on Glass

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Siimon, Mar 2, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Siimon

Siimon Member

Hi
    Anyone got a safe method of cement removal. I worry when advised about chemicals, damage to glass and frames as cement remover is strong?, I have scraped with success but it does worry me. Watched an Aussie on YouTube using cement softener and 0000 wire wool (rubbing surely will scratch) he claims it's safe

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I advise if you take on what I call builders cleans then best give them 2 copies of "Window Cleaning Waiver" for each project you take on and get them signed both. Leave one for the client and keep the other for you records but best make sure it's singed by the person that is authorised to do so.
    Window Cleaning Waiver could be found in the resources download section that is when/if Gav decided to update the site.

So for now Siimon if interested if you pm your email address then I can forward it on to you.

3. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Got £40 smurf I will add it ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

:D nice try Gav

5. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Lol. I will add it at some point. ;)

6. cheapncheerful

i would run like mad .....the worst is when people have some cement work near a patio and i blade straight over without realising.....one naff blade...

Advertisement