Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lady luck was looking after me today!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ECS Windows

At the grand old age of 29, I've passed my driving test. I can now finally build a round with a greater radius than a mile and no more lugging a 50 litre trolley up hill several times a day! Time for a celebratory beer me thinks ^^

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Brilliant! I started off walking my run in my village with a handful of houses. I hated when the only house at the opposite end of the village was due. I then bought a round and van and drove with no license for a good while. Now I'm sitting in a brand new fully paid for electric van. Stick at it :thumbsup:

Brilliant! I started off walking my run in my village with a handful of houses. I hated when the only house at the opposite end of the village was due. I then bought a round and van and drove with no license for a good while. Now I'm sitting in a brand new fully paid for electric van. Stick at it [emoji106]
Haha brilliant!

I'll be working from a small car to start off with (due to cost). Just stripped my pure freedom down to kit out the boot and going to treat myself to a Gardiner pole ^^

a192ec8be5ccc67641a934c0b920a4b5.jpg

5aa464a8132e29554a1675b225c708f0.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back