Change Of Plan On Facebook

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by harunh, Sep 20, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

My facebook page wasnt working at all... advertised it on selling pages the lot but just didnt click..

so im getting rid of the page and making a new profile of my business

I think this is better as i can add people from the local area and people can add me aswell :) my aim is to get 3,000 friends :) once i get 3,000 friends i can offer deals to all 3,000 people on my status and a few of them will be be interested

Also people can interact with u more as a friend.. u can send private messages as with pages its more hassle....

Also on facebook it says suggestions of mututal friends... the more friends i have the more chance i have of popping up on other peoples facebooks... and if people see my page.. they will think oh look window cleaning and they will then add me and enquire about my services :)

So looking forward to seeing how it goes for me :)

Advertisement
  2. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Ive thought about doing this too to be honest there some aspects missing from a business page that I would really like. I cant like people sstaus for one!

You dont get insights thoughwhich sucks

3. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Another bad poins is you can have an admin, on a business page I had my mum as admin lol. She would check pages, post stuff etc for me while I was out at work or just not on facebook

4. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

Do instead of just making a friend page, it's best to make a company/business page.

5. Iain

Iain Guru

No no no you need to have two pages.

Your "Page" is your business one which is managed by your second page, your "Profile".

This will mean you can post on buy/sell groups with your Profile but still have your Page active for people to Like.

6. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

So I could just use my own personal page, or make a business page like personnel page, and then open a business page from which I will. Be hosting it from?

7. harunh

harunh Legend

i added loads of people and got 1 message already saying how much ? lol... looks like its going to be a good move :p

pages are **** lads :p get a profile im tellin yas

8. Dodger

Dodger Hero

1 message doesn't make all the jobs I got from facebook **** H.

9. Masons

Masons Guru

+1

10. harunh

harunh Legend

But mate i had like 20 likes on my page.... now i got 45 friends in 2days ! more people can see my page now then all that time ! u can add them !

What i do is i add random people :p

on some people it says works at totota garage
    scaffolder

I add the people who look rich.. and have good jobs ;)

That way their all good people with good jobs lol :p

But u get some people who have a photo with a bottle of cider in their hands...( AVOID THESE PEOPLE )

And some peopl ehave their job as signign on the dole ( AVOID THESE ASWELL ) LMAOOO :p

But this will work definately :p i can see myself getting a good few jobs per week from this no lie :) wait till i get 3,000 friends :D

Advertisement