Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Custom Made Controller For Customer!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dont try look for loop holes. You either supply it or quite posting it!
Not looking for loop holes at all. What's the point of that if I get banned for it? I would be worse off wouldn't I!

Can everyone calm down please!

If RC wants to sell these and any other product on the forum, then am sure he is aware that he has to pay for supplier status, but my understanding was he made this and showing everyone on the forum but sold to someone outside the forum?

Lets get back to the original post, any more of what I see will result in the thread being locked.

Can you calm down please!

If RC wants to sell these and any other product on the forum, then am sure he is aware that he has to pay for supplier status, but my understanding was he made this and showing everyone on the forum but sold to someone outside the forum?

Lets get back to the original post, any more of what I see will result in the thread being locked.
Yes i am aware of the suppliers charge of £2.50 a month or £30 for a year fees to do this, as i have said I'm looking into it and getting things sorted out for it.

Yes it was sold else where over a week ago and not on this forum. hence the time delay in posting.

Back