Changing My Card To Say Windows Been Cleaned

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Shaun1977, Jul 2, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

Im changing my card i post threw door by adding my number and also mentioning i now take payments threw website have look plz and tell me if iv worded it ryt or need to put more in as im nt best when comes to things like tht ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341265245.880253.jpg

Advertisement
  2. harunh

harunh Legend

Shaun mate do this:

Your windows have been cleaned today we will call back to collect on 11 / 11 / 11 @ 00:01

Or you can say: Your windows were cleaned on : 11 / 11 / 11 @ 00:01

Also at the top put a little box saying Name: ( then put the customers name )

The customer feels more attached to you when u recognise them by their name :) Also when u receive payment if the customers name is dave say ok thanks dave mate and it will build a little connection between u and youir customer :)

This is what i do anyway on my cards, i put your windows have been cleaned on so and so date :)

Looks more better that way your customers know when you came around... they wont be rining you saying when did u clean them ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Thats how i see it anyway but others may see it different

Hope this helps mate good luck and read my inbox

3. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

A meant the wording for going online am nt fussed about knowing 400 peoples names lol

4. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

H check ur inox

5. harunh

harunh Legend

Lol, just sharing my thoughts :p ;) haha and okay matey

6. mark m

mark m Hero

I have large postcards from vista print cheap and to the point this is what i have on the reverse

Attached Files:

7. Posh

Posh Hero

First of all H you might like hanging around after you've cleaned them writing all that & hoping you get an invite to tea. Second I never tell them when I'm collecting coz things can crop up & you may not be able to go. Thirdly putting a piece of card through the door saying your windows have been cleaned is no proof whatsoever that you cleaned them. They can throw that away. Fourthly and it's only my opionon why spend money on fancy cards that tell someone they have been cleaned, how much & yes agree with H a date on them. You gotta put that card through there door each time telling them the same thing. What is ring with a little leaflet printed off the computer saying windows cleaned, how much & when & once thev read it it goes in the bin. Shaun if you got 400 custies 200 monthly & 200 bi-monthly over 2 months that's 600 cards you need so over a year that's 3,600 your need. Say £20 a thousand that's £70 a year to tell people there windows have been cleaned. Just my opionion chaps.

8. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

Been getting thm from vistaprint mate costing me 4 quid for 500

9. Posh

Posh Hero

But on another point Shaun it does look good.

10. Posh

Posh Hero

That's good. I take it all back.

Advertisement