Changing To Wfp

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by joe34, Apr 19, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. joe34

joe34 Well-Known Member

Just got myself a 800lt 2 man k system now to change over all my trad customers ,still not over convinced it can clean the same as trad as its the only thing i know but, i know it's just nervs and i've taken the plunge!

Advertisement
  2. HotWash Window Cleaners

Clean your own windows.

3. OoO

OoO Guest

Come clean mine :D

You will be fine. Check all work plenty of times.

4. joe34

joe34 Well-Known Member

Cheers yeah i've been with my mate for a few days working with his wfp i know it does a good job and a better finish than trad if done good,,but does seem strange just using water then leaving it wet,great though some windows what i know take me ages with a ladder i'm going to fly round with the pole...well in time anyway.

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Those K systems look very good....Nice one & welcome to the window washing club. :Image9:

6. adyspurs

adyspurs Guru

I've had a k system for 2 years good luck with the after sales service,looking to upgrade and get a new van,won't be using him again and I got him a fitting,said he doesn't beg for work and if anything goes wrong he don't want to know.

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Not good then :Image4:

8. adyspurs

adyspurs Guru

He's only interested if you spend a couple of grand.not using or recommend him again and have plenty of traditional mates who are thinking of converting,U know what he can do.

9. adyspurs

adyspurs Guru

He done well when starting up with mine,drove for an hour to get it sorted and had feeble excuse didn't turn up.
    And my mates fitting was dodgy and didn't want to know.

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

[SIZE=10.5pt]It beggars belief why some companies choose not to offer good customer service as surely it will be their downfall in the end.[/SIZE]

Advertisement