Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First cleans with chemicals

rafawindowcleaning

Hi just a quick question re first cleans until lately I have been tackling grey upvc with magic sponges normally.works a treat on ground floor windows but to sort out upstairs windows ladders need to come off the van etc which is a bit time consuming and frankly annoying. My question can u utilise ubik for that simply by applying it to the brush neat and scrubbing the frames upstairs or would it be better to dilute ubik and then spray it on the brush and scrub? Which works better? What are the results like when it comes to getting rid of the grey frames? Thanks for all your input lads

maybe you need to charge more on first cleans because when pvc goes grey that usually means they havent been cleaned properly in years and up close and personal is your best bet ,ubix will sometimes work but a lot of the times it wont shift it .i explain to the customer that when the pvc goes grey that it needs to be restored and hence the extra time involved will cost more

Back