chavy cleaners

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by jambo113, Apr 11, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

seen the most unprofessional pair of window cleaners ever today they pulled up out side of a house on a bike holding one part of the ladders each ok i suppose then they asked the woman to fill the bucket again ok the problem was it was a ratty old mop bucket they had them pound shop squeegees and a few dish cloths in a sports n soccer carrier bag they wore ripped tracky bottoms and jumpers with paint on it. dont get me wrong im all for people going out there and earning a living but come on make the effort, half the windys round here walk there round but at least they look the part and got decent tools i was dying to go over and look at there work but i was done before them i bet there was streaks everywere

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

I seen a old school mate last summer old wooden ladders on his shoulder a black coal bucket hanging off the back and a rag, wearing shorts and a vest lol couldn't believe it

3. lee.h

lee.h Member

theres a guy who does some of the houses in my street , best comedy duo i have ever seen, he smokes while he works topless. fastest windy iv ever seen tbh but good job he doesnt charge per streak haha.

4. ALPINEYORKS

ALPINEYORKS Active Member

A guy round my way has adapted a wheelchair into a mobile workstation and carries is ladders on it, goes by the name off spammy the shammie good cheesy name **** window cleaner lol

5. Ryan

Ryan Guest

ya u get them everywhere

i feel a lot more professional with a van and the right gear for the job just makes me feel i can take on the world lol

well the window cleaning world that is and for the sake of £50 u can kit yourself right out lol

6. rjacandwc

rjacandwc Well-Known Member

Daughter is in bed, wife is ironing, f-all on the box. So, I thought I'd check in on her phone.. I have been reading your posts out to her and we have been in fits of laughter FUNNY AS lads...

7. chip

chip Guru

was'nt me was it? :)

Advertisement