Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pump

WCF

Help Support WCF:

the black part always a the bottom, this will protect all the electric parts of the pump if it should leak water, otherwise the leaking water could fill the metal part of the pump.

you also want the in out of the pump as low as possible, to prevent air locks.

these pump can be mounted any way, i have 2 in my RO laid flat.

you also want the in out of the pump as low as possible, to prevent air locks.
these pump can be mounted any way, i have 2 in my RO laid flat.
I mounted my pump high on bulkhead and yeah caused air locks. Lowered it and all seems fine now. /emoticons/biggrin.png that reminds me GTO thanks for the tip on the microbore and the hosepipe trick. Worked a treat mate!!

I mounted my pump high on bulkhead and yeah caused air locks. Lowered it and all seems fine now. /emoticons/biggrin.png that reminds me GTO thanks for the tip on the microbore and the hosepipe trick. Worked a treat mate!!
no problem, glad it worked for you.

Just been through this in the last month, if you can place your pump lower than your real and the black part at the bottom with the connector works the best. Good luck and happy fitting.

main one, but GTO said the other reason
Hmmm I think I will just hope mine don't leak. As it was a PITA fitting it. And guess what mine is the wrong way round. Lol. When we have warmer weather I will do it. Lol

Hmmm I think I will just hope mine don't leak. As it was a PITA fitting it. And guess what mine is the wrong way round. Lol. When we have warmer weather I will do it. Lol
its one of those things might never leak,

Back