Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cheap n cheerful

Danfire

Does anyone remember Cheap n Cheerful? I used to enjoy his posts and general attitude on life. It's been a few years since I've seen him post anything. 

Anybody know if he's still shining?

Does anyone remember Cheap n Cheerful? I used to enjoy his posts and general attitude on life. It's been a few years since I've seen him post anything. 

Anybody know if he's still shining?
he went out of business because he wasnt charging enough.....his mondeo engine blew up and he couldnt afford to replace it.....?

Posh is a cool dude and I've met him twice.

Tench I've spoken to.

gmeister is a good friend.

Part timer I've met and hurt my neck looking at him.

Den is a lovely bloke.

Kevinc250 is a top guy.

Most are great on here..I miss the old days.

Spoke to cheap m cheerfull a while ago and he was ok..been a couple of years though. 

I remember him. He was a good laugh. I enjoyed the forum a lot more in those days. It was informative without all the bragging that some bring to it now., and they also knew how to bring some fun to the forum.

Also miss Tuffers, Mr. Bump, Evie Stevie, Posh, Tolish a purd, Tench and several others whose names I forget 
Problem is Steve, everything has become less fun. Our generation remember comedy shows on the tv, when did you last see a decent comedy show.?

Problem is Steve, everything has become less fun. Our generation remember comedy shows on the tv, when did you last see a decent comedy show.?
Not sure how old you are (I think older ?), and I guess what people find funny is subjective, but IMO you’re probably right. The last thing I found very funny, was Ricky gervais’ ‘Extras’ But that must be coming on for 13-15 years ago.? Before that was any of the Alan partridges & the U.K Office for me. 

Not sure how old you are (I think older ?), and I guess what people find funny is subjective, but IMO you’re probably right. The last thing I found very funny, was Ricky gervais’ ‘Extras’ But that must be coming on for 13-15 years ago.? Before that was any of the Alan partridges & the U.K Office for me. 
I'm 46..grew up on morecambe and wise etc as a youngun and then red dwarf and blackadder etc.

More recently Friday night dinner was great though .

I'm 46..grew up on morecambe and wise etc as a youngun and then red dwarf and blackadder etc.

More recently Friday night dinner was great though .
Im 41.

I also was brought up on morcame and wise, all the carry on films too. 

A part of me died when our dear old barb passed away recently, she was the best, funniest, sexiest, down to earth person ever. 

Im 41.

I also was brought up on morcame and wise, all the carry on films too. 

A part of me died when our dear old barb passed away recently, she was the best, funniest, sexiest, down to earth person ever. 
I clean the windows of the author of her book. His name is Robin McGibbon. He told me she was very hard work and messed him about constantly.

She and her manager organised a book signing in Waterstones, Bromley and didn’t even tell him about it!

Latest Posts

Back