Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

upgraded to van mount as advised.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

lovely set up...jealous....I ve just moved up to 30metres on a hose and just today went to do one window only to find 30 metres dont look as long as you think and I had a long run back and forward...

would be great to have no end of water....yeh must fit my tap where duncs told me...next job.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Im on them backpacks you have at the mo....and yes...I did flood again the other night..

Nice one, yeah you won't look back now, the van mounts are a lot easier than backpacks!

Nice job Chris, did you make the hose reel plate / holder yourself?
i did make it. not amazing but it does the job. forget who it was now on here made something similar to clip the hose reel down thought it was good idea so i copied that idea.

i did make it. not amazing but it does the job. forget who it was now on here made something similar to clip the hose reel down thought it was good idea so i copied that idea.
I did something similar, the van floor is ply lined, I then got another piece of ply and screwed that to the other ply. I then screwed 3 quick release 22mm pipe clips to the ply and clipped the hose reel to that.

It all looks good mate, pat yourself on the back :clap:,

Nice and tidy :thumbsup:

Back