cheap small gutter cleaning machine

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by mark, Oct 17, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark

mark Forum Addict

Advertisement
  2. mark

mark Forum Addict

I was looking at buying a large & small gutter cleaning machine.i was looking at the gutter sucker site.this is the identical machine.they sell it for £400 with poles.you can get it at screw fix 4 £70.its a titan 1400w vac.wet n dry & a good spec to.not sure on inlet size though.dont take my word for it though do your homework & save a bomb.im gonna get one.hope it helps anyone on a budget,

3. Jimroot

Jimroot Guru

You can install a new inlet i think, then Cap the other.

I think if you widen the inlet you'd loose power so might end up more like 1000w of suction which isn't a lot for those clods and tree saplings

4. mark

mark Forum Addict

theres also a very good air flow rate on this machine,better than some higher spec machines.high flow more suction.

5. Jimroot

Jimroot Guru

let us know how you get on with it mark :)

And if you try and stick a wider entry on

6. Posh

Posh Hero

My gutter vacs only 1400w. Cost me I think £225 with 30ft of poles brand new off eBay. Great little machine & ain't let me down yet. I do still get on the ladder to do the downpipes.

7. mark

mark Forum Addict

gutter sucker who sell the same machine-emailed me:the inlet is 44mm.have to see if you can buy end cuffs.or make the inlet wider.decisions!!!

Advertisement