Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facelift Pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Not good, u been unlucky with yours,
I don't think its unlucky to be faire, Ill put money on it this has happened to others to just like the other section snapping... I was on the verge of cutting the thing up in to as may parts as possible.. Really losing faith in it now

can you not tape that bit up ? Also how is it performing as yours is a bit older than mine at the moment

Not good, I have the same pole as you, 26ft pole.

This isnt good for facelift!

I had the end snap off like you aswell, hope nothing else happens to mine, and I dont even use it much either!

Not great to see you have had some issues.
I can see its clamp C, please drop me an email on [email protected] to confirm the best delivery address for this part.
Can you give me instruction on how to get the clamp off without damaging the rest of the pole? Ive already replaced a clamp on the top section and took a chip out of it!

can you not tape that bit up ? Also how is it performing as yours is a bit older than mine at the moment
Im not sure, I never had tape in the van on the day. Ill deffo give it ago.
Its a great pole, I love it. It works really well. I just hate the trouble ive had with it don't get me wrong the guys at Facelift have been very supportive sending parts out and giving advice.

Im not sure, I never had tape in the van on the day. Ill deffo give it ago.
Its a great pole, I love it. It works really well. I just hate the trouble ive had with it don't get me wrong the guys at Facelift have been very supportive sending parts out and giving advice.
Thats so true mark, I dont know anywhere else that would offer support like that.
I am lucky theres a window cleaning shop/business near me, but I reckon he would of charged me for parts lol, he repaired my pole for me though

Thats so true mark, I dont know anywhere else that would offer support like that.
I am lucky theres a window cleaning shop/business near me, but I reckon he would of charged me for parts lol, he repaired my pole for me though
Talk to Stephen Fox. Hes cool guy, he sent me out the stuff I needed.

Hi Marc,

So sorry you have had trouble with your pole. I as recall you've had one of the earlier models, we have had a small percentage of those have issues with the plastic being over/under cooked, causing them to be brittle and break. We've addressed these problems and have had no issues with current updates.

We have close toa 1000 Phoenix poles sold and out there working, with very few hiccups. Every pole manufacturer has experienced problems releasing new products, I think at one stage a manufacturer was providing repair kits with each pole sold because of issues with a certain product.

Our overwhelming feedback on the Phoenix is we have the best and easiest pole to use on the market. As you can imagine we are devastated to hear any issues crop up and work hard to eliminate them and make the product better than ever.

Marc, I will get your details and arrange a swap over of your pole tomorrow for a new one so you experience what we've intended and you should be up and running in no time.

Hi Marc,
So sorry you have had trouble with your pole. I as recall you've had one of the earlier models, we have had a small percentage of those have issues with the plastic being over/under cooked, causing them to be brittle and break. We've addressed these problems and have had no issues with current updates.

We have close toa 1000 Phoenix poles sold and out there working, with very few hiccups. Every pole manufacturer has experienced problems releasing new products, I think at one stage a manufacturer was providing repair kits with each pole sold because of issues with a certain product.

Our overwhelming feedback on the Phoenix is we have the best and easiest pole to use on the market. As you can imagine we are devastated to hear any issues crop up and work hard to eliminate them and make the product better than ever.

Marc, I will get your details and arrange a swap over of your pole tomorrow for a new one so you experience what we've intended and you should be up and running in no time.
I did say I like your pole, In fact the word I used was ''love'' lol. It was the stuff that went wrong with it that was ******* me off. I fully understand there will be some issues and to be faire you have done everything you can to put them right. There may have been some hiccups with the pole but customer services 10/10

another great thing about the company that i ordered some stuff yesturday and had it in the post today! cant get better than that!

Back