Cheap van mount for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale' started by rafawindowcleaning, Feb 25, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Disclaimer: windowcleaningforums.co.uk provides the Market Place Forum as a free service. windowcleaningforums.co.uk cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes and sell responsibly.

NOTE: This area is for private sales only.

When listing an item it must have a clear title, description, price and location. Pictures are also a good idea.

Once sold, please update the thread prefix to a sold prefix. You can do this by: While viewing the thread at the top you will see thread tools click that then edit thread you will then be able to edit your prefix.
  3. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. rafawindowcleaning

rafawindowcleaning Well-Known Member

Hi!

I have decided to upgrade my system and with that in mind I will require a new bigger van so my current one is up for sale. It is a Vauxhall Combo 1.7 di with 127k on the clock recently had an oil service and has MOT until October 2015. Four fairly new tyres less than 6 months old. Good work van body work a.bit tatty but runs ok and never had any problems with it. I have a 250l baffled water tank connected to varistream controller and leisure battery 110amp (both about a year old) and 22 feet Phoenix pole that could do with replacing one bottom clamp as is slipping a bit but still can be used. I make pure in the garage using just di as have very soft water so your own pure making facilities will be required. I can show potential customers how the whole system works it is all very straightforward. Looking for 1700 pounds but any reasonable offers will be considered.

Advertisement
  2. CMRwindowcleaning

CMRwindowcleaning Active Member

Would you sell the system seperate?

3. rafawindowcleaning

Not really mate I would like to sell it as a whole if possible thanks for the interest though

4. CMRwindowcleaning

CMRwindowcleaning Active Member

Ok mate no probs. if you change your mind let me know and I'll take the system would be nice and easy to sell the van separately on gumtree or eBay! ;)

5. abs

abs Guru

Got any pics m8

6. rafawindowcleaning

Aye will take some tonight and post

7. rafawindowcleaning

8. rafawindowcleaning

By the way it does not have two of everything my finger slipped when uploading photos. It's a simple system but does the job :)

9. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

that step at the driver door really handy if you have short legs

10. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

the van looks tidy mate

Advertisement