cheapest place for a shurflo pump!

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by mufcglen, Feb 7, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mufcglen

mufcglen Well-Known Member

put the question on anouther forum and seems pure freedom are doing them £66 inc vat but doesnt say if they come with the filter or fitting, anyone know anywhere cheaper than this?

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Seen how much the barb fittings are? Mine is leaking, could be the hose though, so I did a search. Some places are charging £2.79 + about £3.00 postage. Bloody extortion! Anyway, I found this site selling a straight and elbow fitting http://www.caravanaccessoryshop.co.uk/product/shurflo-pump-fittings/2793 + £2.75 2nd class postage. Like Smurf says, you'll probably need 2 straight and a strainer before the pump.

Found a straight on fleabag for £1.77. How does £27 postage grab ya? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Shurf..._Camper_Parts_Accessories&hash=item565f4811b6

5. mufcglen

mufcglen Well-Known Member

lol bargain!
    cheers guys, if i go for a pump on its own rather than a controller/pump deal i'll probably get the pure freedom one.

Advertisement