Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flyer design

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CHWS

Where's the best place for flyer design? Do yous design your own or what on some program? Also what's the most appealing size

I think you are wanting something designed to suit you go to a local supplier if you are in wanting cheap flyerzone is my laddy

@CHWS I used power point to do mine. your pc might well have it preloaded?

Pretty straight forward to do or if you want to email me the details I'll play around with it and email ya back a few editions

@CHWS I used power point to do mine. your pc might well have it preloaded?
Pretty straight forward to do or if you want to email me the details I'll play around with it and email ya back a few editions
Yes mate I'll get a few things together , I have a laptop but it doesn't have it . Thanks

CHWS there's a company in bandbridge that were doing a5 or a6 double sided full colour for 65 quid I think mate only downside is you need to design them yourself.

Stick to essential information only and add an incentive like I did with mine. What will make the customer call you? What will edge you over others?

I have on mine, 'We clean all sills, doors and frames on every visit'.

Also of course have your website and facebook address at the bottom, but dont over emphasis it. Its just there so they can check you out before calling

Just had a look again at your flyer, you dont have website only an email, so create a facebook business page so they can checkmout pics of your work and start asking your good custys to review you on the page. It all helps in getting new customers

Just had a look on flyerzone and i can get 50,000, (yes 50 thousand) of my usual A6 for £189.99

Thats a crazy price imo, think ill get some designed tomorrow

Just had a look again at your flyer, you dont have website only an email, so create a facebook business page so they can checkmout pics of your work and start asking your good custys to review you on the page. It all helps in getting new customers
I was purposefully leaving the FB off for the time being. Got a professional design but I really need to promote it before it becomes useful (first reviews etc).

The flyer is more an pre-introduction before I chap them face to face. Came from a sales job and it was a good way of not just repeating everything they'd already read. Whether this works with window cleaning or needs to be adapted remains to be seen lol.

That's a killer price adamangler!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I personally think leafletting just to go back and canvass them is a waste of time, yes there may be some merit in "softening them up" but i reckon if you are going to make two trips to a road you would be better off knocking the road the first time, leaving leaflets for those not in and making a note of those note in then re knocking the road on a weekend or evening for those you missed.

Back