Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Newborn...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

TolishAPurd

Would you all please join me in raising a glass tonight for the birth of my little baby Thomas (Tommy), who was born this morning. It was a hair raiser as they all are, but hes happy and very healthy. I might not be on much over the next few days. So I'll say Cheers! and speak to you soon./emoticons/smile.png

Congratulations mate, all the best to you and your good lady and baby Thomas...glass raised to you all

get plenty of rest now, cos you've some sleepless nights on the way lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah congrats mate, to you and mummy of course! Just been watching one born every minute with the wife. We would love to have more but 3 is enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May your lovely little one

So beautiful and new,

Bring a lifetime full of love

And happiness to you!

/emoticons/wink.png

Congratulations, you can say goodbye to sleep now. In a few weeks time 8 hours will be like a luxury holiday. I have a 6 month old baby girl, and can tell you it will get easier. She now sleeps from about 9pm through to 6am. One thing that really bugged me was all the stuff about only making up one bottle at a time. After a sharp email to the company that make that microwavable sterilizer we use. I found that the bottles are sterile for up to 24 hours in the fridge, despite what the midwifes told us. So we sterilize all the bottles for the day, then make them up one at a time.

Hope that helps in some way.

congratulations , you made me have a tear in my eye, memories....my son is 24 this year...it is indeed a very strange time a baby...

.i have two bricks you can borrow if you dont want any more....actually, i phoned the doc when the wife was pregnant with the forth and the third was jumping up and down on me...oh i am not so sure i could cope anymore with the first three months.....i still remember him laughing his little head off at four am...when both of us were totally wacked...so i adapted new tactics and kept him awake till we went to bed....eventually got it right....i also remember it was a big struggle to get past two pints at the pub without him crying...good luck for the future master thomas ...

Back