Check this out

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Williams Jet Wash, Mar 23, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Williams Jet Wash

Williams Jet Wash Williams jet wash Services

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I am new to window cleaning and wanted some advice on the attached. I agreed to clean insides and outs of this lakeside cafe for £50 quid I picked the number out of thin air and have just finished 1st cleaning using only wagtail flipper done an ok job owner paid but I don't want to be spending 3hours here every month. Question is do i invest in the that ninja contraption and hope it makes life easier or sack it off and don't go back next month Hated every min of the clean

Advertisement
  2. CMRwindowcleaning

CMRwindowcleaning Active Member

With or without the roofs?

3. Williams Jet Wash

I mean the unger stingray** not ninja

4. Williams Jet Wash

with out mate

5. dasslr1

dasslr1 94 to go

I guess the next clean will be quicker, having gotten all dirt off in the first clean.
    maybe say to customer that you really under priced it and it should be at £100 - £150.
    If they still want you fair enough if they don't youll probs not mind not doing it again

6. CMRwindowcleaning

Hmmm tricky one. I think everything over head height inside will be cleaned with indoor cleaning kit. Then squeegee anything under head height as people will be putting their paws on them. Then all depends how quick you are for outside but I think you can make it work. If not then do it once and be honest tell him it had to be an extra tenner only other option is drop it out.

7. Williams Jet Wash

Which indoor cleaning kit do you use? Rate the stingray?

8. CMRwindowcleaning

Haven't used the sting ray but saw the video Damo put up aparantly cleaning liquid is really good. I just use the under indoor cleaning kit with the pads you take on and off it usually works ok especially for Windows which don't get touched overhead height stuff.

9. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

So you not going WFP?
    sell the job to someone who is
    Cos that be easy for them

10. Williams Jet Wash

i am keen to just spent thousands on pressure washing gear i want to build up stable trad round first before spending more good money on wfp setup Taxlossloz

Advertisement