Checkatrade Is It Worth The £600 ?

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Neil, Sep 26, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Does anyone know anyone who has joined this? I rang them up the other day and obviously there going to say it's the best thing since sliced bread lol, any info would be great

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

never heard of them

3. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Is that the one advertised on telly. Its a lot of dosh that maybe I'd rather give ro whizz or Kate to be honest.

4. Pegasus

Pegasus Well-Known Member

5. HotWash Window Cleaners

Probably better to be trading standards approved. Check your local area for buy with confidence scheme.

6. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Im not sure about us (window cleaners). I know a gardener and a builder that use it and the do very well from it

7. WJCN64

WJCN64 Active Member

i know a window cleaner who use it and he turns down work from it every week! i think its worth the £40 a month its rly big down bournemouth where its based, you get a website with it i think...

8. jimbob

jimbob Well-Known Member

try your local trading standards aproved trades it doesnt cost anything apart from a police check all you need is 3 references n make sure youre paperwork/ invoice and quotations have your address on and are laid out and worded properly

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

If you have it in your adverstising budget then why not give it a go. At least then you will know firsthand if it is worth renewing each year or not.

Another one maybe worth considering is Safe contractor but myself I have never used either so can't comment if they are any good at generating extra work or not.

10. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Sorry everyone I have been grafting so haven't had time to look on here, I think I might give it a miss by the sounds of it, as smurf mentioned safe contractor I'm going in for that one next week but I know people that have said the paper you have to do for safe contractor is ridiculous !! But it's a must

Advertisement