Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi again!!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Squeaky Nik

Howzit all second time I've forgotten my password and only just sorted it.

Been cleaning windoes since '87, love this forum..always good for raising a smile on a bad day.

I'm off to Bath today apparebtly not raining there!

Hello squeaky long time mate , I'm off to sunny Croydon [emoji107] lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi & welcome again

I'm at home watching the high gusts of wind blow stuff over and I'm not talking about me **** this time. /emoticons/biggrin.png

I was out in that this morning..gave up an hour ago..once i have to start gripping the sills it is time to go home

Off to mot at 3... always a worry

thanks for the warm welcome back....bloody cold in Bath today but picked up a lot of new custy's....one is for windows, gutters, soffits and patios on 4 houses. Of course he wants it for nothin'. usually I charge £40 for gutters and about £25 for soffits on the average 3 bed "Wimpey style" detached, for the windows there are 2 bays and a single at the front and 5 windows at back and 2 on the side..so £18-£20 patio pressure cleaning I charge £2 per sqm.....that all sound fair to you guys?

Was also blowing like mad here, had a bit of brush control hassles in that wind with the X-Line superlite brush /emoticons/smile.png

Back