Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Use of waste water?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ash Griffiths

Morning all.

So, just wondering if anyone uses the waste water from their RO systems,if so what do you use it for? Im guessing it would be a super concentrated mixture of nutrients etc & wondering if it had any uses as its a fair bit of water that gets wasted by going down the drain. Any info or ideas you fancy sharing would be ace.

Cheers.

To be honest using waste water from a ro all it's good for is the drain . You could also save some to water the garden but that is about it.

I hate waste...any waste...and as such have a 210litre water butt which is just going to be for my waste water...for the garden..gardens love water..

there is nothing strange or dangerous about the waste as remember where it comes from..although not as good as rain water it is still great for the garden

first though....I have to move my plumbed in ro unit....drill a hole....and mount the water butt...it will get done....soon....ish..

can I just have some time please...

still working on the leaking bath drain....once you move something....it creates jobs for you../emoticons/biggrin.png

What about washin the van with it?

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Window Cleaning Forums

The waste from my ro is roughly double what the tap tds is which is high anyway so no I would not want to wash my van with it.

Yup, washing the van doesn't sound like a wise move as all the **** you've filtered out will leave a 'lovely' effect on your wagon. Guess the tomatoes aren't going to go thirsty /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back