Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just ordered 'Winning At Window Cleaning'

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Masons

A book by Richard Sorrell.

I've just been in contact with him and have purchased his book.

It's bizarre because I'm in the process of building my round, and was only think the other day about managing my work better, and in particular pricing up new jobs.

I'm hoping as I'm about to embark on a flyer campaign that I can gain some insight from this book on how to make my new jobs pay correctly, and justify it the prices easier, as sometimes I wonder if I'm underpricing but talk myself out of putting them up.

With insight into what I need to be charging for certain jobs I hope I can make a better income, manage my money better, and make my time worth more.

I'm eagerly awaiting the book as it looks really helpful, and knowing Richard Sorrell runs a window cleaning business himself is also reassuring.

I'll let you all know my thoughts when it arrives and once it's read.

Thanks Gav also for pointing me towards his book, and also for the extra help /emoticons/smile.png

No problem. It is a very Good book for sorting out your round and pricing.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I can't wait to get mine sounds like a really good book, and hopefully get a lot out of it.

These guys were runners up in compe***ion here so have been offered a good deal by Richard.

I will soon be posting it up on the site with a discount for all members and an even better discount for all VIP members. /emoticons/biggrin.png

just got mine about 5 mins ago /emoticons/biggrin.png :D /emoticons/biggrin.png off for a read

Cheers Gav

God, I hope your not going to be disappointed, LOL

It’s been sent 1st class recorded delivery, so you should get it tomorrow.

Reading the book is the easy part; the real work begins if and when you implement any of the ideas in the book along with ideas of your own, all to improve the net profit.

Hope you get something from the book that comes in useful.

Richard

Very interesting Richard I'm really enjoying this, an the best part it all makes sense.

hehe I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

My wife and I were talking and she mentioned if I can put my knowledge with your knowledge I should do really well.

I should get some of it read tomorrow evening and Friday, ready for saturdays canvassing hehe

Hi window whippet, you can buy direct from me at the full price, or you can speak/contact Gav the forum owner about a discount he is in the process of sorting out for the members.

Richard

Hi window whippet, you can buy direct from me at the full price, or you can speak/contact Gav the forum owner about a discount he is in the process of sorting out for the members.

Richard
Thanks

I must admit I'm not the sharpest knife in the draw, I was a infantry soldier for god sake, but I can understand this book it's a very very good read and would highly recommend you guys getting it and I'm only 1/3 of the way through very impressive knowlege Richard well done, it's about time somebody done it.

I must also say how kind Richard is being in all this, very nice work indeed.

And once again Thanks Gav for introducing us to richard and sorting our discounts out with him.

Both Gav and Richard are helping us all a great deal.

Hats off lads /emoticons/smile.png

it sounds very interesting,does it have any motivational stuff in ???? i need to get my fat **** out canvassing - but the dogs need walkig ect excuses excuse excuse

Back