Children

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by rjacandwc, Mar 15, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. rjacandwc

rjacandwc Well-Known Member

Had a good one last Saturday. I was working away with the Radio in one ear playing some mellow Saturday morning music and my arms were busy washing the Windows.... I was happy as could be... the Sun was shining and i thought that the day felt good!!!... Then... A couple of young children came out into the back garden and started playing on a swing and all seemed ok to me... After a few minutes they started to ask me my name... which progressed into 20 questions... I thought to myself... No worries... two more windows too clean and I'm on my merry way... Finished the final window, turned around and one of them had put all my scrim cloths from my back pack into my bucket with a nice layer of Sand all over them... Grrrhhhh!!!! (Next time I think I will try and avoid them children)

Advertisement
  2. Masons

Masons Guru

Niiiice. Best thing to do in that situation is drive home slap them in washer and in an hour or so you could be back out, lovely days dry cloths brill. I can leave mine on a wing mirror as I do a job and they dry.

Sucks though. What you do?

3. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

HA, HA!, thats great, the little brats!. Oh well, you will know the next time, eh?!.

4. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

i had one the other week that tryed following me up the ladder he must of only been about 4 nearly gave me a heart attack

5. James

James Guru

Oh dear. I haven't had any children issues yet.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?c2kwev

6. vito61

vito61 Well-Known Member

I love children...

But I couldn't eat a whole one

7. azzy

azzy Guest

hahahaha hilarious!

8. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

I just threaten to "soak" them if they come anywhere near me when I have a pole in my hand ha ha little brats!!!

Can you tell I don't have kids lol :)

9. Paul

Paul Guest

I've became immune to children anything they do doesn't bother me nomore, I have 2,3,4,5 & 11 year old and they are little buggers.
    Funny how they think there always helping when there are SO not.

10. James

James Guru

5 kids Paul? Dam you must like children!

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ti0duy

Advertisement