Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just ordered 'Winning At Window Cleaning'

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Glad you’re getting on with the book Paul; you probably already realise now, a big part is having a detailed understanding of your current round, and then work towards getting your ideal round.

If you haven’t already done so yet, a good place to start is half way down page 33-(34) make your own sheet for each customer and make sure you include and update when necessary the cleaning times, and plan forwards from here.

Richard

Ok, book arrived earlier and have read 19pages already...

LOVIN' IT!

I have already figured that before more canvassing commences I need to work out .... won't spoil the book for people but I know what I need to do and then I can progress.

Very good read so far Richard, an have flicked through and read few bits and bats and looks awesome.

Thanks Mr Mason

Sounds like you are already mentally preparing to make a more profitable plan for your business.

Richard

I am really glad you guys like it, when I read it I was impressed. Glad to be able to work with Richard to get you these discounts. I have been pretty busy with family commitments lately but will get on sorting stuff for VIP etc soon.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Yeah Richard the book makes sooo much sense.

I've window cleaned 10 years now and been self employed the whole time, with my own round. And have worked with big companies too. I know a great deal about the business BUT....

...the ONE thing I realised I've always just gone with experience is quoting jobs, I've never had a proper 'system'.

Your book looks like it will help me a great deal.

Thanks mate, that’s what I wanted the book to achieve.

It does sound like with your experience coupled with a business pricing system you will easily and quickly increase net profit; the credit should go to you and each window cleaner on here who have already built up a business, your doing all the work.

Richard

Latest Posts

Back