China poles?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Andykarlaxxx, Dec 7, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Andykarlaxxx

Andykarlaxxx Forum Addict

Whos got a link to these poles that are up for sale from china, i wanna have a browse

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Kid on another forum is raving about them, but no pics/videos etc. If you want to search go on alibaba, there's hundreds. But do you know what you're buying??? Have a look at Gardiners site mate, you'll be like a kid in a candy store.

3. Andykarlaxxx

Andykarlaxxx Forum Addict

Cheers dude

4. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

As tuffers mentioned contact some manufactures on alibaba; it’s really a straight forwards process to do, if they are interested in you ordering 1 or 2 poles. The savings can still be substantial, even with air freight shipping and other associated cost.

Lower grade 25ft 100% CF poles can be as low as £30, HMCF less than £100.

Richard

5. mufcglen

mufcglen Well-Known Member

do you have to be carefull though with dodgy sellers etc and can you pay by paypal?
    be interested to hear anyone who's actually bought off somebody on there?

6. Midlands_Cleaners

Midlands_Cleaners Active Member

nope cnt do paypal through alibaba they got there own payment system. i brought off alibaba few years ago and didnt have any issues

7. mufcglen

yeah think i bought a car tv a few years ago but dont remember min quantity orders?

8. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

Alibaba is a good site, been around for while so they have reputation they would want to keep. I don’t think they would want any dodgy sellers on there website, but if stick with there trusted members who have been a member for a few years that should help you with any concerns you might have.

I have order loads of times. And the only time I had a problem was with a pole, I thought they could have done the packaging better, considering it has come all the way from China, saying that I have never lost money or any item and nothing has ever arrived damaged.

As for paying for your order its easy, do a money transfer with Western Union, they usually want paying in US dollars anyway.

Live a little, stop worrying about the what if’s. Have some fun and spend less money.
    Richard

9. mufcglen

haha cheers richard, ive pm'd the china composites company on the ones that look like the facelift ones but ive asked to see if they'll sell me two rather than the minimum 10!
    just have to wait and see now but im also thinking about spares down the line or whatever happens if they break early etc with warranty issues i presume i wont get any of that with a china pole!

10. timbeam

timbeam Active Member

Would love to know where you bought from to get those prices!

Only quote I ever got was for a 28ft carbon pole but not high modulus and it was gonna cost £200 including shipping. Didn't see the point for such a small saving.

But for £30, I'd definitely be in!

Advertisement