Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

FaceLift® Big Boy Backpack Starter Kit

Their is plenty difference of ipinion on here people have their own preference when it comes to backpacks, but my personal inpinion is the gardener backpack is great hold 22litre light weight and can work all day with no problems I have mine mounted on a light allumium trolley the battery life is really good also.

Their is plenty difference of ipinion on here people have their own preference when it comes to backpacks, but my personal inpinion is the gardener backpack is great hold 22litre light weight and can work all day with no problems I have mine mounted on a light allumium trolley the battery life is really good also.
I'd need pole and system to pure the water though wouldn't I?

It's nightmare picking stuff like this though lol

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Check gardiner site out

UK's Favourite Water Fed Poles Gardiner Pole Systems

Decide what the big boy package deal as to offer, by the way I have no experience with wcw big pack or the alley pole and Unger Di system,

What I started of with was.

1. Gardiner backpack

2. gardiner Slx22 pole.

3. Collins 450gpd Ro system.

4. 11 litre Di vessel.

Check out the costs of the above compare them to the wcw big boy package and draw your own conclusions but remember the Slx22 would be a massive upgrade to the alley pole.

Check gardiner site out
UK's Favourite Water Fed Poles Gardiner Pole Systems

Decide what the big boy package deal as to offer, by the way I have no experience with wcw big pack or the alley pole and Unger Di system,

What I started of with was.

1. Gardiner backpack

2. gardiner Slx22 pole.

3. Collins 450gpd Ro system.

4. 11 litre Di vessel.

Check out the costs of the above compare them to the wcw big boy package and draw your own conclusions but remember the Slx22 would be a massive upgrade to the alley pole.
Could always go for a clx if money tighter, still lighter then ALU pole

The Slx22 is a really small pole for its size the same as slx18 check the dimension on the link I have provided, just glad I got mine the first time round instead of spending out twice later on. Many members recommended the Slx22 as a great starter pole glad I took their advise.

I've just email that place with what I need to get going and that. So I'll wait for email back tomorrow. I think what ever way I'm going have to spend around £450 To £550 mark I guess.

I get a Unger pole in my car at moment little tight but fits ok and that's around 8ft long

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Agree with den on this. I have both backpacks and use the facelift one for cladding now..the pole is very heavy.

Infact I swear it's 20 foot version without the extension is far heavier than my slx 27. Gardner backpack also seems just a better unit overall between my two and is cheaper.

Back